Get All The Benefits of Out-of-Homebut don’t get lost in crowds.
- Broad incremental reach
- High recall
- Proven impact
- High return on investment (ROI)
- Brand awareness and interest driver
- Digital response driver
Give your clients a competitive advantage
Boost their reputation and credibility
Display advertising creativity, personality and uniqueness
Empower your client to become a leading brand
Make Your Message Stand Out With A Big Rig Wrap
Let it travel downtown streets and major highways
- Hold more attention than traditional billboards
- Feed your traditional and digital media
- Send your reach through the roof
- Raise your creative to a new height and power
Your message will never be
ignored, skipped or zapped.
Your messages can appear on the back and sides of large vehicles in cities and on highways across Canada. We employ 50+ independent truck lines. More vehicles. More choice.Net reach by market is available daily for every campaign, providing estimated cost per viewer and cost per km travelled. This information is accessible in a handy app. We reach frequent drivers with our highway rigs, and they are a young, high-income and high-spending target market. In the cities, we reach the full cross-section of the population, including hard-to-reach cord cutters and mobile nevers.
EASY TO PLAN AND BUY
You simply specify the number of impressions and geography. We’ll do the rest. Add new exclusive reach to your campaign at a very competitive CPM.
- A true audience count based on traffic statistics
- Accurate daily reach without estimates based on sampling and polls
- Coverage includes all major markets in Ontario, with options to expand across the continent
EASY TO EXECUTE
Your creative will be printed using green processes and materials and carefully installed on each vehicle with a 2-5 year warranty.
- MegaMilers – (driver or passenger) more than 260 miles per week in-car are upscale, educated and far more likely to be employed full-time than the average North American. Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study
- OOH Posters Deliver: Average Recall 39.2% (Source: Mediacom (OUTFRONT) and University of Alberta Study)
- Strengths of OOH www.commb.ca/strengths-of-ooh. Young men 18-34 elusive to TV advertising, have a huge exposure to outdoor media. Source: Arbitron National In-Car Study
- “OOH has always been known as a brand builder that drives long term success.” (Source: Ipsos Mori, November 2015 as reported in www.marketingweek.com 29 Apr 2016 5:05 pm)
- “People who see an OOH campaign are 17% more likely to engage with the brand on their mobile.” This study proves that OOH can trigger short-term consumer behaviour and drive new customers to engage with brands on their smartphone. (Source: Ipsos Mori, November 2015 as reported in www.marketingweek.com 29 Apr 2016 5:05 pm)
- Mobile advertising was found to generate 2.5 times more attention than a static billboard. (Source: Perception Research International of New Jersey (now PRS Invivo))
Request Our Media Kit
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES
Oakville, Ontario Office:
2275 Upper Middle Rd. E. Oakville, ON L6H 0C3
Durham Region Address:
Box 20055, Newcastle, ON L1B 1M3
Buffalo, New York Address:
50 Fountain Plaza Buffalo, NY 14202